We do not know if, around the world, 2016 will blessed with outbreaks of wisdom. But we the Sibyls, can only live in hope.
We can also, in many small ways, apply what we have learned in life. Here are just a few thoughts that have bubbled out of the Sibyls’ Salons:
* I was thinking about fear and overcoming fear. Fear comes with possibility. Not knowing. I find that attractive. Leap into the unknown.
* To find yourself you have to become unmoored.
* The hardest thing for me to learn to do is ‘keep quiet.’
* You can have theories or children.
* Learn from other people’s mistakes because you do not have time to make them all yourself.
When we take time to think and feel and talk in a safe, non-judgemental forum, wisdom gets a chance to bloom.
Artwork: By talented Sibyl Elizabeth D.