We can also, in many small ways, apply what we have learned in life. Here are just a few thoughts that have bubbled out of the Sibyls’ Salons:
* I was thinking about fear and overcoming fear. Fear comes with possibility. Not knowing. I find that attractive. Leap into the unknown.
* To find yourself you have to become unmoored.
* The hardest thing for me to learn to do is ‘keep quiet.’
* You can have theories or children.
* Learn from other people’s mistakes because you do not have time to make them all yourself.
When we take time to think and feel and talk in a safe, non-judgemental forum, wisdom gets a chance to bloom.
Artwork: By talented Sibyl Elizabeth D.